I saw the list of these 50 questions up in various places here and there and it reminded me of that ask Daifuuku post a while back, but since that isn’t getting finished until who knows when…
Questions about anime
1. Who is your favorite male anime character?
That’s a damn good question. Probably ACCELERATOR but it is hard to tell.
2. Who is your favorite female character?
Can I not make this text any bigger?
3. What is your favorite anime soundtrack?
Currently Panty and Stocking – believe it or not. That one has some fun tracks.
4. What is your favorite anime opening + animation?
[Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei OP revision 3]
This one was a pretty hard one, but I ended up deciding on this one.
5. What is your favorite anime ending song + animation?
[Azumanga Daioh Ending Theme]
Odd, the favorite ending theme was not only an extremely easy choice but also ended up being the opposite in feel.
6. What is your favorite anime scene?
How could I possibly pick one?
7. If you could meet an anime character who would it be?
That would be so enlightening.
8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
Not a single one. A show like that could not exist anyway.
9. What is your favorite thing about anime?
The insanity and absurdity.
10. What is your least favorite thing about anime?
When the main character of a show runs into a girl and lands in her boobs.
11. Who are your favorite anime couple?
Kraft and Holo. I am assuming I am limited to cannon couples, of course.
12. Who is your favorite anime animal?
That shark from Seto no Hanayome.
13. What anime would make a good game?
Also, mirai nikki.
14. What game would make a good anime?
Mario cart. It would be so bad it’s good.
Also, cave story.
Also, yume nikki.
15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
Either Card Captor Sakura or Sailor Moon.
16. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
When I die I will probably find it rather difficult to continue watching anime.
17. What is your favorite genre of anime?
I don’t think I have one.
18. What is your least favorite genre of anime?
Probably horror. I think franken flan broke me.
19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
Hell, I am open about watching anime even with people I don’t know.
20. Have you ever been to Japan?
No. And I never will.
21. What anime was the biggest let down for you?
22. What anime was better then expected?
Serial Experiments Lain.
Or rather Kino no tabi – if I ever finish it.
23. What is the best anime fight scene?
Yuki Nagato vs. Ryoko Asakura
24. Who is your anime waifu?
I don’t consider Yuki Nagato to be my waifu.
Think “Elder God” but bigger than that.
Actually I think the whole waifu thing is just creepy.
25. What was your favorite video game as a child?
Questions about me
26. Most Embarrassing moment?
I erased it from my memory… I think. It was that bad… probably.
27a. Can you drive?
27b. Do you own a car?
28. Are you mature?
29. What year were you born?
30. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
I don’t like animals – but since I am allergic to cats I would guess that I prefer dogs.
31. Describe yourself physically.
A tall, lanky TexMex and a little ugly. I should probably shave after I post this – My stubble makes me look like a half-alive homeless person. The fact that I have facial hair bald spots does not do me any favors either.
32. What would you name your first child?
Anything but “Third child”.
I don’t want my kid to be a annoying useless whiny mech pilot.
33. What is the worst injury you have ever had?
I broke my arm by falling off a piece of bacon. Yea, you heard me right. Bacon.
34. What is your worse habit?
That’s not proper grammar ”What is my worst habit”.
Leaving my mouth open all the time.
35. Do you drink or smoke?
That would be a BIG no, if you could not tell.
36. Do you have a tattoo?
No. I have an irrational fear of needles, so getting a tattoo would be worse than playing rock-paper-scissors with a pair of anacondas and an Australian brown snake.
37. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I can shift between the two in a few days of adjustment. Mostly I am a morning person though.
38. Have you ever slept past midday
Very rare, but it happens. Usually after a gaming all-nighter.
39. Do you regret anything?
1] I regret missing one of my friends cross-dressing (ah, what I would I not give to give his false boobs a good squeeze.).
2] I regret not continuing band in high school.
3] See #26. And I would do it again.
40. Can you count the number of friends you have on one hand?
No. I can count the number of good friends I have on three fingers, though.
41. Do you wear glasses?
I am the only person in my family who does not require vision correction.
42. Are you a picky eater?
I will eat damn near anything.
43. Would you die for someone?
Only my sister.
44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Omnipotent manipulation of sugars.
Just try sneaking up on me. I dare you.
It does not sound very dangerous until tea sweetener sugar packets become grenades and I multiply the blood-sugar in your body so fast that all your veins and organs explode.
Or perhaps it might be more fun to delete all the sugar from the bodies of everyone in a 10,000,000 mile radius.
Yea. Loads of fun.
45. Do you believe in the supernatural?
I don’t believe in the existence of supernatural powers, but as long as people do believe in ghosts and such then the notion of supernatural things will have an effect on the world.
So it does not really matter if they exist or not.
46. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich. Being famous sucks.
47. Have you ever committed a crime.
Many. Many many many. I have very strict views about what is legal and what is not – though,
Pirates or ninjas? Time Traveler or ghost?
Time traveler. Time travel is the coolest thing ever.
49. Does someone have a crush on you?
50. Are you in a relationship?
Some of the other people who have done this 50 questions thing…
Go read all of those. They probably put a lot more effort into theirs than I did in mine.